Amber's Furniture's history as a leader in Calgary's furniture industry makes it a great work environment for people who are passionate about furniture, design and quality craftsmanship. We have a straight-forward style focused on providing the best products available for the best price.
FURNITURE SALES CONSULTANT
Amber's Furniture is a furniture retail store that offers value driven clients stylish, quality furniture for a great price. Successful candidates for the position of Furniture Sales Consultant will be able to convey product knowledge in a friendly, enthusiastic manner. They will be able to effectively qualify the needs and wants of the customer and guide them in their purchase. Sales and customer service experience will be considered a great asset. Consideration will be given to candidates with interior design experience who show interest and skill in a retail sales environment.
We recognize that the desire to succeed and improve one's skills are the greatest asset of any candidate. While we will give great consideration to candidates with sales training and experience, we can provide some mentoring and training to a candidate who shows great potential and interest in the industry.
Interested candidates should have the following:
- Interest in the furniture industry.
- Interest in merchandising and the maintenance of store displays.
- Interest in continuous learning and upgrading product knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and some computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and do some light lifting.
- Strong customer service attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Availability to work weekends.
- Sales training or experience
We offer a commission structure or a base + commission, depending on experience. We also offer health and dental benefits program after 3 months of probation to full-time employees. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to 403-291-3858.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and qualify customers
- Complete sales transactions from greeting to delivery, and perform any customer service duties related to the sale
- Maintain tidy, well organized displays
- Keep pricing and product information up-to-date
- Maintain up-to-date, thorough knowledge of product lines and items that are available
- Represent the store to the public in a courteous, energetic and positive manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience
Dental and Health benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission